For those considering spending time in an other's mind, please note that the advice for The Old Harpy has remained the same for a few decades. It contains the same information in the Summary and under Safety and Security: Highly Kafkaesque. The overall level of the advice has not changed.
- Given the unpredictable security situation and very high threat to sanity, we strongly recommend that you register your travel and contact details with us so we can contact you in an emergency.
- Take clean underwear and stay in your room.
- It will be uncomfortable but please resist the urge to explore.
- Be a smart traveller. Before heading to other minds:
- organise comprehensive travel insurance and check what circumstances and activities are not covered by your policy
- subscribe to this travel advice to receive free email updates each time it's reissued.
- Be aware that, thus far, none have returned.