Is discharge Dada? No, it is not. Influenced by and with a similar attitude to, but not Dada..
Is discharge Fluxus? No, it is not. Influenced by and with a similar attitude to, but not Fluxus.
Is discharge art for intellectuals? No, discharge is for anyone and everyone who appreciates creativity in all its myriad forms. Be it static visual, audio or moving image; the written word or the deconstructed, non-linear form. The spoken word and noise.
All creativity is the springboard for discharge. It highjack’s a multitude of genres and disciplines and transposes them onto the internet. discharge is electronically transmitted art, be it via blog, myspace or whatever format possible, it can also be produced and seen in classic formats.
The discharge Chapbook. The discharge Building by Parts book. discharge has no rules. All contributors to discharge are responsible adults. discharge has no leaders although it has an elected body of rotating editors who oversee rather than dictate the flow of the group.
The aim of discharge is to profile creative people and to do away with the pretension of the art world. Everyday people creating art everyday to an exceptional quality.Art by barrow boys and girls. discharge is international.
- Reverse Metal - August 2010
- 'handsome eaters will bite the tongue of pleasures...
- I saw you in a dream (don't ask me how I knew it w...
- skulls & bones
- FUCKIN ACE by Vomitus Skink
- make a cup of tea put a record on
- INTEX Not Bad
- Modern Times (turn off your TV and burn your newsp...
- 'The Heuristic Cysm'
- Horse digital photo
- Tear off the meat - Mind Paintings + DMAH
- Ancient Times
- Still the Same
- Passages Ping!
- Fishman Urban Myth 35"x28" acrylic/fluted sbs
- Dark & Light
- apparently there can be serious consequences
- Abstract Comics: the blog
- The Sucker Lizard
- "Never stop until your good becomes bette...
- The Bride
- Parting Shot 40"x27" acrylic/fluted sbs
- By the Swinging of His Hips - Jazz Mode
- Wild Horses
- Marlon Brando
- Venomous Tongue
- Dilated acrylic/fluted sbs 40"x27"
- GO HERE TO READ THE MONTHLY DISCHARGE JOURNAL.....
- ▼ July (43)